Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

The Vamps

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. Something you won't want people to know about you because you'd be embarrassed for it. The ones that it's ok if some people know about it because they get it but if everyone knew you'd be mortified. I've learned over the years to just embrace it and love what I love and screw what other people think. My not so guilty pleasure is a good old pop band. 

Last night I saw The Vamps for the 8th time. They supported McFly in 2013 and since them i've saw them as support for McFly, The Wanted, McBusted, Fusion Festival & finally on their own headline show.

How do you celebrate this momentous occasion? Nando's of course.

We arrived at the venue ready for a night of sing alongs and good times and I wasn't disappointed. It's just been over a year or so since the first time I saw them and they've grown as a band to the point you'd think they'd been doing it forever. 

I'm not gonna lie I felt old when I got into the venue so when Brad asked everyone before their cover of My Chemical Romance who was a teenager I wanted the ground to swallow me up, but I embraced it and sung along trying to relive my past emo life. 


I'm a sucker for confetti cannons so as they finished with Can We Dance, confetti covering the crowd, the entire bottom floor crowd surged to the front to get that little bit closer to their favourite band I couldn't help but think this is only the start of what The Vamps have got to show us!

Bring on the arena tour next year!


Anybody else have a love for a good pop song?
What's your guilty pleasure?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com