Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Hello Blogging World

Hi Guys!

I've been lurking about blogs for years but I finally caved and decided to make one for myself.

As a sort of "get to know me" I've decided to make my first post a 25 facts about me :)




Here I go I guess..


1. My dream job is to be a dog trainer.


2. I have a major sweet tooth...mmm...chocolate.


3. My favourite time of year is Autumn.


4. I'm vegetarian and really proud of it.


5. I used to be painfully shy, I'm still really quiet just no where near what I used to be like.


6. I travelled to California in May this year and fell in love with Santa Monica.


7. On nights out I always end up being "the sensible one" and look after everyone.


8. I love to sing at the top of my lungs in my car, but only when i'm alone.


9. I work in a crappy retail job, the day I finally leave will be amazing.


10. I really enjoy bike rides by myself with my iPod on.


11. One of my most favourite things to do is to go to gigs with my friends.


12. My favourite band has always been McFly. I couldn't even begin to explain how much they mean to me or how many times i've seen them! (20+)


13. I try my best to be a really good friend and I like to think I am


14. My dogs are my favourite things in the world


15. I've travelled to most of the major UK cities for concerts


16. I enjoy baking and GBBO is amazing.


17. I try my best to avoid arguments. I absolutely hate them.


18. I will always have a soft spot for Disney. Peter Pan is my favourite.


19. My middle name is Louise.


20. I'm easily scared. Scary movies make me so scared I sleep with the light on for days after I watch one.


21. I only wear make-up when I feel like I need to make an effort


22. I dropped out of college/uni because I HATED what I was studying


23. When I was in high school I used to be an emo


24. When I was born my brother gave me his fireman Sam teddy, I still have it and I can't wait to one day give it to my own child.


25. One day i'll go to Africa



Hope that if anyone is reading this that you enjoyed it
Comment with 25 facts about you and lets get to know each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com