Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Bonfire night

Little bit different than I planned on posting but I'm incredibly lazy and its a lot easier if I just sit in my pjs watching Netflix (I've watched 2 and a half seasons of American Horror Story in a week...I need some counciling...anyways not what I came to post..) BONFIRE NIGHT! yes that's what this was about! 

Ever since I can remember the 5th of November has been my absolute favourite day of the year. My parents would always take me to a display, we'd buy sparklers and I'd be wrapped up like a little burrito watching the pretty colours exploding in the sky. Now that I'm older and my parents don't share my joy anymore (rude) I go with friends. 

We weren't allowed to use sparklers at the display we were at so my collection of them it sitting waiting to be lit :) 

I realise this was possibly the most pointless thing I've ever said but it's MY blog, you can't tell me what to do mwhahaha 

Side note: I went to a casting for the MTV EMA's last week and somehow managed to get through so I got a free ticket to go so I'll be seeing Ed Sheeran tomorrow for the second time in a week. Cannot wait!

If anyone actually reads this, I hope your well. 

Next post will be all about the EMA's :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com