Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Meet the pups

Seeing as i'm probably going to be posting a lot about these two cuties I figured they deserved a post all to themselves


This is Perry, he's a 4 year old working cocker spaniel. The sweetest of dogs and so loving. He's my sleeping buddy and makes me smile on a daily basis. He's crazy (I think he must have whacked his head too many times as a puppy) He steals my shoes, makes himself far too comfortable and brings you all ball any time you ask. I wouldn't have him any other way!



And this is Emmie, she's 1 & and a half. The gentle giant. I only need to look at her and I get all warm and fuzzy. You know when you love something so much you just want to squeeze it? Yup. She doesn't run she gallops. She loves treats and knows exactly where we hide the treat jar. 




Hope their faces made you smile! Send me photos of your furry friends so I can awe over them

Tomorrow i'm off to see The Vamps so expect a post about that tomorrow night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com